At Cheeky Munchkins, our vision is to create a happy, safe and inspiring environment. An environment that will support each individual child to thrive.
Our curriculum and educational programs has been designed in accordance with the Early Years Childhood Framework. This Framework has been included in the National Quality Standards. The Framework has a significant emphasis on play-based learning. We believe that play-based learning can assist in strengthening and building children’s brain development. We also believe in the importance of communication and language (including literacy and numeracy) and social and emotional development.
The centre has a very large indoor and outdoor play areas for our children. The large outdoor play-area includes sand areas, a large lawn, climbing equipment and a garden that has a variety of natural textures. We have areas that are specifically designed to stimulate a child’s natural curiosity about the world around them. We believe that the outside is an extension of the classroom. As a result, our outdoor areas play a significant role in our children’s learning.
Cheeky Munchkins provides learning opportunities to promote:
- Physical development
- Communication and Language
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
We have team of dedicated staff who are well qualified, patient and caring to serve your children.
We aim to provide the very best nurturing early years of education and care for each child. We deliver this through our accredited School Readiness Program along with our highly qualified educators.
Our facilities at the centre also include:
- Large natural play areas
- School readiness program
- Early childhood education programs in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Low daily fees
- Early childhood teacher
- In house cook
- All meals including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Fully air-conditioned indoor areas
- Newly renovated indoor and outdoor areas
- Nappies, wipes and food included in our daily fee
- Veggie garden
- Readily available on-street parking
- Close to Public Transport
- Opportunities for free vision and hearing testing
- Excursions and incursions for the children
At Cheeky Munchkins, children learn through interaction with teachers, other children and through the use of technology. At Cheeky Munchkins, your child will build the skills to inspire their creativity, confidence, independent thinking and problem-solving skills.